Tuesday, November 29, 2005

"A bus! A bus! My kingdom for a bus!"

Meanwhile a commuter patiently waits for the 39 bus in Blanchardstown

Ok, I am firmly resolved not to mention Dublin Bus or the number 39 on this blog again. That's it. There's a great big world out there beyond the Dublin Bus (sorry) network. Next week: Bus éireann. That was a joke. Maybe.

Eagle-eyed readers will also have noticed that this blog has been rechristened. This author felt that a name that included the words 'ranting', 'raving' and 'riling' provided a misleading and possibly career-threatening portrayal of self as some kind of bile-spitting polemicist, foaming at the mouth with bitterness and possible psychosis. And nothing, as you know dear reader, could be further from the truth. So I devised the most neutrally-worded name I could think of. How did I do?

1 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Name said...

Damn Séan! I knew I should have stopped you when I saw you innocently heading for the bus stop. I should have known tragedy wasn't far away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home